To SHRED or NOT to SHRED?
Once you allow information to leave your site – in the trash or in the hands of a recycling company – you have lost control. You have put yourself and your Phoenix company at risk.
Any kind of record – customer lists, inter-office memos, payroll information, and much more – could be used to compromise your organization’s security. In fact, under various privacy laws, if your personnel files or other types of records are disclosed to outside parties – even by accident – it could be grounds for a lawsuit. Get a mobile shredding service that comes directly to your Phoenix business. Your confidential records are quickly and effectively destroyed without interruption of your business operations. Phoenix Shredding & Record Storage is committed to getting you the right shredding service. This saves you time, money, and labor by providing you with a cost-effective alternative to maintaining equipment, space, and personnel!
Why take a chance? Shred it completely.
- Phoenix remains a hotbed for identity theft — it ranks 47th out of all U.S cities. Don’t give them the information they want.
- Mobile shredding trucks are configured where you can personally witness the destruction of your confidential materials.
- You’ll receive a Certificate of Destruction for each visit.
Arizona businesses should create a list of the types of documents that should be shredded on a regular basis:
- Bank Statements
- Unused Checks
- Insurance Records
- Expired Contracts and Legal Documents
- Outdated Medical Records
- Credit Card Statements and Receipts
- Customer Lists
- Employee Information
- Proprietary Data
Get Free Quotes on Shredding Services in Phoenix Today
To learn more about our various shredding services, just give Phoenix Shredding & Record Storage a call at (602) 325-0006 or fill out the form on the left for a free quote today!